[Losangeles-pm-admins] use of O'Reilly's Perl camel logo

Karen Arrington karena at oreilly.com
Fri Jan 11 11:22:57 PST 2008

Hello,

This is just a friendly reminder that we require
the following regarding using the Perl camel logo:
* indicate the camel is a registered trademark by putting a circled R ®
near the camel's back foot, and
* include the following wording on any page where the camel appears:  "The
camel image is a registered trademark of O'Reilly Media, Inc.  Used with
permission.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks in advance for your
assistance.

Best Regards,
Karen Arrington
Legal Department