[Losangeles-pm-admins] Next technical meeting

Alyson Taylor Alyson.Taylor at Ticketmaster.com
Mon Aug 27 16:14:46 PDT 2007

Yes Sir.   Sounds dandy.  ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Jose Natera [mailto:naterajj at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 4:11 PM
To: Alyson Taylor
Cc: losangeles-pm-admins at pm.org
Subject: Re: [Losangeles-pm-admins] Next technical meeting

On 8/27/07, Alyson Taylor <Alyson.Taylor at ticketmaster.com> wrote:
> Sounds good!  Have you talked with David Heslop from Fonality?  David
> and I exchanged emails last Friday.  Is Nimish going to speak with
> Rent.com?  Please let me know if there is anything you'd like me to
> take care of - thank you! You know I always love to help!

Alyson, please go ahead, try to coordinate this with David, If they can
host we have to make sure there is parking available, seating for 50 or
so, and a projector for the speaker. When he talked to me he also
mentioned pizza ;)

If they can't host, then Nimish can contact Rent.com, sounds good?

Juan