[Losangeles-pm-admins] Next technical meeting

Alyson Taylor Alyson.Taylor at Ticketmaster.com
Mon Aug 27 15:56:31 PDT 2007

Sounds good!  Have you talked with David Heslop from Fonality?  David
and I exchanged emails last Friday.  Is Nimish going to speak with
Rent.com?  Please let me know if there is anything you'd like me to take
care of - thank you! You know I always love to help!

-----Original Message-----
From: losangeles-pm-admins-bounces+alyson.taylor=ticketmaster.com at pm.org
[mailto:losangeles-pm-admins-bounces+alyson.taylor=ticketmaster.com at pm.o
rg] On Behalf Of Juan Jose Natera
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 3:34 PM
To: losangeles-pm-admins at pm.org
Subject: [Losangeles-pm-admins] Next technical meeting

Hi everyone,

brian d foy is giving us 2 possible dates for his presentation,
Wednesday Sept. 19th and Thursday Sept. 20th. Let's check with the
venues which one is better for them.

As we discussed last meeting, we would talk to Fonality, and failing
that with Rent.com, to see if they can host, right?

Once we have secured the venue, then we can make the announcement and
all that good stuff :)

Best regards,

Juan