[Losangeles-pm-admins] September meetings

Alyson Taylor Alyson.Taylor at Ticketmaster.com
Wed Aug 22 12:21:15 PDT 2007

Excellent!  Thanks Juan!

Sounds like people didn't like Ticketmaster very much so maybe we should
be finding other places to host that are more similar to rent.com.

Thoughts??

-----Original Message-----
From: losangeles-pm-admins-bounces+alyson.taylor=ticketmaster.com at pm.org
[mailto:losangeles-pm-admins-bounces+alyson.taylor=ticketmaster.com at pm.o
rg] On Behalf Of Juan Jose Natera
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:11 PM
To: losangeles-pm-admins at pm.org
Subject: [Losangeles-pm-admins] September meetings

Hi everyone,

brian d foy contacted me saying he is going to be in LA from the 19th to
the 22nd of September and is willing to speak at one of our meetings.
(super cool :), He'll give me a topic soon.

We need to pick a venue, a date and make necessary arrangements, from
the feedback we got of last meeting, people liked Rent.com. Fonality
also offered to host, they are in culver city (kind of in the middle
between Santa Monica and West Hollywood) and they offered pizza as well.

Also, Steve Lembark (YAPC and OSCON speaker) is coming the last week of
September and wants to do a social meeting at Barney's Beanery in West
Hollywood on Wed. the 26th of Sept.

Best regards,

Juan Natera