[Losangeles-pm-admins] Archives

Juan Jose Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 12:04:59 PDT 2007

On 8/10/07, Nimish Parmar <nimish.parmar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> One thing I've noticed is that we don't have an archive of past events on
> our la.pm.org website. It definitely looks good to show a history of past
> events. Also, links to presentation slides would add tremendous value. Check
> out this SF.PM link http://sf.pm.org/weblog/
>
> What do you think.

It would be very useful, I had to go through the mailing list archives
to see which topics Randal had presented in the past.

I think we should definitely start archiving them from now on, slides
included. Regarding past events we should at least compile a list of
them. getting the slides could prove more difficult.

Juan