[Losangeles-pm-admins] SPAM-LOW: Re: Announcement draft

Juan Jose Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:04:11 PDT 2007

Hi

> First of all...YOU GUYS ROCK!  Thank you soo much for pulling all this
> together!  I'm so excited that it all worked out - thank you so much!

Thanks, as I mentioned it's a team effort, so please include yourself
in the statement above :)

> Do I need to get snacks and stuff or will rent.com provide that?  What
> other materials will Randal S. need for his presentation?  Let me know
> and I'll take care of it!

Maybe rent.com will provide refreshments, if they don't, nobody will
notice, it would be the first time I think :).

Regarding materials that Randal might need, I am not sure, a video
beam / projector / LCD is required, but I am assuming the people @
rent.com have that, Nimish can you confirm?

Juan