LVPM meeting

Andy Murren andy at murren.org
Sun May 20 20:47:09 CDT 2001

Well, the first Long Valley Perl Mongers meeting of the year went off
with out a hitch.  Steve and I got together for a few pints at the
Dublin Pub in Morristown for about an hour or so.  It was a pleasant
time.

We talked about making the meeting a monthly affair and about starting
a Linux Users Group (LUG).  Since we both run Linux, and many Perl
Mongers we know do, we thought maybe we should start a LUG.  Initially
we could combine the meetings until they were big enough to justify
splitting the meetings.

Any input on the matter will be greatly appreciated.

Also let's start suggesting dates for next months meeting soon so
people can adjust their schedules.  Morristown is a nice place with
lots of places to go, but since the group is name Long Valley meeting
locations west of Morristown would also be welcome.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Andy

--
Andy Murren
andy at murren.org
This message brought to you through the Long Valley Perl Mongers mailing list