Getting together

Andy Murren andy at murren.org
Mon May 14 17:42:49 CDT 2001

: 		The time is getting short, but Tuesday (the 15th) is still
: open, so far.
:
: 		Generally, I am available anyday except Wednesday (it
: figures)

Of course now I can't make it Tuesday.  I have a meeting I have to
attend for the US Army Reserve in Edison that starts at 7pm and runs
until about 10pm.

: 		I prefer a location to the west, as opposed to Morristown,
: but anything is doable.

I am available Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun (I'm married, that is why I have
nothing better to do on Fri and Sat nights ;-).  Any location in the
area is fine by me.

Sorry about the short notice about Tues.

Andy

--
Andy Murren
andy at murren.org
This message brought to you through the Long Valley Perl Mongers mailing list