Is this thing on?

Andy Murren andy at murren.org
Fri May 11 19:29:45 CDT 2001

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 01:27:10PM +0100, an entity claiming to be Dave.Clarke at kvaerner.com wrote:
: I can hear you in this corner.

Cool.

:
: I am just wrapping up a project which has been keeping me busy for the
: better part of
: two years.  I would be interested in getting together, now that my schedule
: has lightened up.
:

When is good for people?  My wife has commitments on Monday and
Thursday nights.  Other than that I can generally make myself available.

: BTW, How many of us are there?
:
:

Looks like 3 so far; you, me and Steve Walker.

Anyone have a suggestion for a place and time to get together?

Andy

This message brought to you through the Long Valley Perl Mongers mailing list