Hello

Andy Murren andy at murren.org
Mon Oct 30 18:39:17 CST 2000

: I am still on the list, unless I am mistaken, its been dormant for over a
: year.
:
: I still use Perl whenever I can to make my job easier, but it is not my main
:
: job output.
:
: I am interested in getting together, but I am traveling frequently to
: Virginia for a project,
: so it may be tough to coordinate my schedule (or lack thereof) with others.
:

Will you be home around Thanksgiving?  Maybe around then.

Andy

--
Andy Murren
/*  Some (witty | profound) comment goes here  */