Hello

Dave.Clarke at kvaerner.com Dave.Clarke at kvaerner.com
Mon Oct 30 11:37:52 CST 2000

I am still on the list, unless I am mistaken, its been dormant for over a
year.

I still use Perl whenever I can to make my job easier, but it is not my main

job output.

I am interested in getting together, but I am traveling frequently to
Virginia for a project,
so it may be tough to coordinate my schedule (or lack thereof) with others.