Perl projects.

andy andy at murren.org
Mon Jul 19 11:08:59 CDT 1999

As time permits I am working on a few different programs.

My first one (that I have virtually no time for) is a rewrite of fortune
for the Perl Power Tools project.  The current release is here:

http://language.perl.com/ppt/src/fortune/index.html

It has a few problems still.  It does not accept files or directories from
the command line and the regex feature is not working right.

I have some other programs I wrote that could use some updating at my
website here:

http://www.murren.org/andy/programs/

I also have a few that I have for work that I cannot discuss.

However my time is mostly project management now and I have lost some of
the time I had for hacking Perl.

What is the possibility of a get together at maybe the diner in the center
of Chester (where 206 and 24 intersect) or the Black Horse Inn in Mendham soon?

Andy Murren
andy at murren.org

This message brought to you through the Long Valley Perl Mongers mailing list