hello all

Jeff Keith jak at eclipse.net
Tue Jul 13 19:55:22 CDT 1999

Group:

Just out of curiosity, are there any interesting projects in Perl that
people are doing?

If you have a project where you've learned some stuff, please mention it
on the list.

I haven't had much time to write much Perl lately, my primary focus over
the last year has been with CGI programming under Apache, but I've
recently changed jobs (went from working at home for myself to working
for someone else), and there hasn't been much of a need.

I did recently write a short program to rename some files at work, but I
have been itching to do some other automation work with Perl for the
webservers we run at work.

Hope everyone is well,

jak

This message brought to you through the Long Valley Perl Mongers mailing list