Greetings

Mark Rogaski wendigo at pobox.com
Fri Dec 3 09:19:00 CST 1999

An entity claiming to be Andy Murren (amurren at oven.com) wrote:
:
: I am the other 'member' of the lvpm that met with Brian.  I am currently
: working in NYC (in NOHO) and live in Mendham.  Let me know if you want to
: meet in town or nearer Long Valley.

Well, I work in Piscataway and live in South Brunswick.  But if you guys
have a meeting or somesuch, I can try to make it up.

:
: Have you been to any of the NYC pm meetings?  Are they the drink fests
: they proport to be?
:

They are primarily drinking events.  It's really strange, Randal has given
up alcohol for a year, so now we get to see him sober ... and he's still
weird.

Actually, I just got back from the visit that the NY/Philly/DC Mongers made
to London.pm.  It was pretty cool, made it to Bletchley Park to see
Colossus and saw the in-progress build of Babbage's Difference Engine #2 in
the Science Museum.  Ziggy, MJD, and myself got to see Phil Greenspun (of
http://www.photo.net fame) speak, too.

Mark

--
Mark Rogaski                  | "I want to see movies of my dreams."
wendigo at pobox.com             |        -- Built To Spill, "Car"