Saluton!

Brian Skerratt bskerr at apollo.gti.net
Thu Dec 2 15:34:08 CST 1999

Hey, Mark

Well, so far pretty much all this group has done was have a three-person
meeting at the Chester Diner sometime in August, and one of the people
wasn't a member of the group.  I'm Brian, I'm a high school senior, and
I'm not really an active programmer.  Just here to absorb from the pros.
I live in Bernardsville, which is farther from Long Valley than Randolph
(isn't it?), so don't worry about that.

Anyway, nice to meet you.  "Happy hacking!"

	Bri