Saluton!

Mark Rogaski wendigo at pobox.com
Thu Dec 2 15:25:07 CST 1999

I just wanted to say hello.  I just hopped onto this list and haven't
seen anything from it yet.  I'm from the NYC group, but since I actually
live in the Peoples' Republik ov NJ (and grew up not-so-far from Long
Valley ... Randolph to be exact, but don't hold it against me) I figured I
would see what kind of mischief you folks were up to.

Mark

--
Mark Rogaski                  | "I want to see movies of my dreams."
wendigo at pobox.com             |        -- Built To Spill, "Car"