Get Together

Brian Skerratt bskerr at apollo.gti.net
Wed Aug 4 16:55:39 CDT 1999

> Since I have not seen anything posted to the group about getting together
> tomorrow night at the Chester Diner I will assume no one wants to.  Does
> anyone want to try another date.  I am open to suggestions.  We cannot
> really get going without starting to meet.

Ok, how's two Thursdays from tomorrow, as in August 19th?  I'm free most
nights (it being summer vacation and all), but I won't be back in New
Jersey until the 16th.  I have some friends who are interested in
programming---would anyone object if I brought one or two?  I haven't
asked them yet, so I don't even know if they could come.

Hope everybody is well.

	Brian

	"Whither will my path yet lead me?  This path is
	  stupid, it goes in spirals, perhaps in circles,
	   but whichever way it goes, I will follow it."
		---Herman Hesse, from Siddhartha