[Logan-pm] Website & Advertising

david at davidscholes.com david at davidscholes.com
Sat Feb 11 09:51:27 PST 2012

I've setup our website with the next three meetings and just basic info:
http://logan.pm.org/

If anyone has any suggestions or corrections let me know.  Yes, It is
really plain and simple.  Please feel free to volunteer to beautify or
add functionality.

I've requested the dates listed and the room we had last time, Old
Ephriam, but it is not yet confirmed. I can schedule up to 180 days out.
This room is fine as long as we are under 15 attendees and a larger room
is available if we grow.

For those who didn't make it to our February organizing meeting, we had
6 in attendance. With a little advertising and word of mouth, we should
be able to double that easily. I'll make a flier that I'll be posting at
RR Donnelley and make it available to anyone else to pass around. I'm
really excited for Phillip's presentation in May on Asterisk.

David