UK adaptators

Bart Lateur bart.lateur at skynet.be
Tue Jan 23 10:42:56 CST 2001

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:43:27 +0100, Stephane Rondal wrote:

>My laptop is UK voltage and amperage friendly, but what worries
>me are the plugs. Are UK power plugs the same as in Belgium?

No. In the UK, the connectors are really clunky, with rectangular pins.
But you can easily buy adapters here, in which you can plug a
European-plug.

You can buy these in airports as well, you'll easily pay twice to triple
the price.

>And phone jacks.

??? You mean the plugs as the headphones plugs on a walkman? AKA
"mini-jack"? Yes, those are the same. About telephone plugs, I don't
know.

--
	Bart.