Can you help verify belgian holidays for Date::Calc?

Stefaan Colson stefaan.colson at sitel.com
Wed Apr 11 08:40:53 CDT 2001

I don't know "commemorative".  Schools are closed, but most firms and public
services work as normal.  If Date::Calc is used for things as "calculate 15
working days from now", it (02.11) should not be in the list.  If the only
purpose is to mention special days, it's OK. In that case maybe we should
include regional holidays?  (like "Feest van de Vlaamse Gemeenschap"  11.07
in Flanders).