[yas] YOU can Support Damian Conway in 2001

Stephane Rondal rondal at usa.net
Thu Oct 12 02:57:15 CDT 2000

I'm going to forward a few messages regarding the sponsorship
of Damian Conway, a well-known figure in the Perl community
to say the least.

If this happens, Damian will settle to work full time in 2001 to improve
the Perl language. Given the quality of the modules he has written
(Parse::RecDescent, Text::Autoformat, Class::Contract,
Quantum::Superpositions,
Text::Balanced, Lingua::EN::Inflect, Tie::SecureHash, Class::Multimethods),
the novel ideas he's constantly bringing to Perl and his well known
expertise in
the OO field, I can't wait to see how Perl will benefit from his involvment.

Stephane