Tr: 3rd German Perl Workshop: Submission Deadline 2000-10-23

Stephane Rondal rondal at usa.net
Thu Oct 5 00:22:35 CDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Alexander Sigel <sigel at bonn.iz-soz.de>
To: <yapc-europe at lists.dircon.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 7:24 PM
Subject: 3rd German Perl Workshop: Submission Deadline 2000-10-23

dear perl colleague,

while you enjoy the yapc::europe 19100 afterglow,
the 3rd German Perl Workshop (feb 28 till march 02, 2001)
(also non-commercial, low-cost) is less than three weeks
before its submission deadline for full talks or tutorials.
  http://www.perlworkshop.de/2001/

so if you are a perl geek, want to contribute, and even have some
(basic) knowledge of german in order to get the best out of the
other talks, please hurry up.

deadline for extended abstracts is *** 2000-10-23 ***.
please mail to: wsorga at perlworkshop.de,
(and also should you have any question).

natalie: we would be delighted if you could put
  a link from yapc::europe to our site
    http://www.perlworkshop.de/
  in order to carry out the closer cooperation between
  YAS/YAPC and our efforts. is that possible?

on behalf of the orga and program committee
alex
Alexander Sigel, M.A. sigel at bonn.iz-soz.de
Informationszentrum Sozialwissenschaften, R&D
Lennéstr. 30, D-53113 Bonn, Germany
+49 228 2281 170 tel, +49 228 2281 120 fax
Homepage: http://index.bonn.iz-soz.de/~sigel/