first meeting announced

Stephane Rondal rondal at usa.net
Mon Jul 17 08:08:50 CDT 2000

Dear Perl Mongers,

The time has come to set up our first meeting.
Following the preferences some of you submitted me,
I ended up with the following date:

Thursday August 3 2000, around 19h30 (exact time to be defined)

I've not chosen the exact place of the meeting yet, but I was
thinking about a pub followed by a 'local-food' restaurant
here in Liege.
(I'm thinking about As Ouhes, a Robert Lesenne's restaurant)

Please let me know asap who will be attending and who will not
as the choice of the restaurant will depend on how many mongers
will be present.

Last but not least, if the proposed date does not suit you, let me know.
Better to go through all the hassle to find another date that will suit
everybody than not having enough attendees for this meeting.
I will not be able to please everyone, but at least I can try.

Regards,
Stephane