No subject

Stephane Rondal rondal at usa.net
Tue Aug 29 08:08:41 CDT 2000

Excuse my lack of activity on this mailing list,
but I'm currently very busy trying to meet a
deadline. I hope to have more time on my
hands within a few weeks.

Meanwhile, it would be nice to prepare some
content for the web site. I currently have several ideas:

- an introduction of all Belgian mongers. Actually, everyone
would have to contribute to his own introduction. What we
could discuss is a standard template for this or let everyone
express his creativity. Also, we could decide to always
use the third person, like in "He has worked mainly for ...
doing things such as ..."
Anyway, the content is more important than the form, so
feel free to send your 'description'.

- a 'How to join us' page, mentionning the address of the mailing
list and how to subscribe. Better yet an auto-subscribe CGI form.

- to those who have attended our first meeting, a resume of what
was said, who was there, ... would be welcome.

Feel free to send in anything you'd like to see on the web page.
It may only be a few lines, but it could get someone else started
on this (aka snowball effect).

Regards,
Stephane