Fwd: [Re: Web site mastering.]

Steven Devijver steven.devijver at cmpmail.com
Thu Aug 10 09:23:57 CDT 2000

Hi,

On the subject of the design of the website: I believe we should mainly
concentrate on the content and structure of the site, rather then the grafx.
I have some experience in site development, and I will propose a structure
as soon as I have sufficient material to evaluate. I will surely take a look
at other PM sites, but since there are many different ways of running a PM,
there will be many different flavors of sites.

The most important thing to me now is to gather as much relevant material as
possible. You can send your wishlist of areas that should be covered to me.
I will assemble the list with examples so we can set priorities and lay out
a structure.

Steven Devijver
(steven.devijver at cmpmail.com)