Nearest Perl Mongers group.

olivier.bouriez at quintiles.com olivier.bouriez at quintiles.com
Wed Aug 9 08:44:52 CDT 2000

At least we'll soon have a link to london.pm ;-)

O.
---------------------- Forwarded by Olivier Bouriez/QBEN/Quintiles on 08/09/2000
15:43 ---------------------------

David Cantrell <david at cantrell.org.uk> on 08/09/2000 13:42:29

  To:          Olivier Bouriez/QBEN/Quintiles

  cc:

  Subject      Re: Nearest Perl Mongers group.
  :

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 11:13:02AM +0200, olivier.bouriez at quintiles.com wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I hope I won't bother you, but I come to leave in UK at the end of August
> (around the 24th) in St Leonards near Hastings.
> I'm quite newbie in Perl, but am member of Liege.pm (Belgium) and wonder which
> pm group I should try to get in now.
>
> Croydon and London looks the nearest point of St Leonards but it's not really
> clear on the BATH.PM map can you direct me please?

Croydon and London are indeed nearest.  Croydon.pm hasn't done much
recently, but London.pm is very active - and has one member who lives in
Hastings.  Why not subscribe to the london.pm mailing list?
http://london.pm.org for the details ...