Fwd: [Re: Web site mastering.]

olivier.bouriez at quintiles.com olivier.bouriez at quintiles.com
Tue Aug 8 06:17:17 CDT 2000

I'm sure that we all have IDs to pull in.
The question is: How will we organize that ?
I guess we can all give Steven articles we right down but we need to decide the
way to do this, who can prepare a "standard" layout for the site etc.

I'm willing to help, but will be out from 11th until 28th so won't be able to
help until that time. But be sure that when I'll be back lots of my spare time
will be supplied to help you starting up even if I'm not in the country
anymore... Unless you ask me to leave :-)

OB1.