Web site mastering.

Steven Devijver steven.devijver at cmpmail.com
Mon Aug 7 07:27:52 CDT 2000

Hi,

We are inventive people. I'm willing to be webmaster for our site. I am
webmaster of one other site. Although I suffer from a notorious lack of
time, I have decided a long time ago that since this condition will never
change, I might aswell not bother at all.

Were there already some things decided on what should go on the site and
what the priorities are?

I would be nice if we all could add to the dicussion on the basic site
related stuff.

cya

Steven Devijver
(steven.devijver at cmpmail.com)