Liege.pm first meeting: where?

Stephane Rondal rondal at usa.net
Wed Aug 2 08:23:37 CDT 2000

On Friday August 4 2000, 19h30,
we will be holding our first meeting.

Since most of you are not from Liege,
the easiest meeting place I've thought of
is Liege's central railway station: Liege-Guillemins.

>From the Brussels-Liege highway, follow
A602 to Liege. In the new tunnel which
links the E40 to the E25 ( daily radar controls !
speed limited to 50 km/h ! ), follow Liege-Guillemins
(that's the name of the central sation).
I'll be waiting at the main entrance (the middle one)
at 19h30, outside of the station.

This is an easy place to find, but parking areas are
not easy to find.
If you think you'll have problems finding or getting there
on time, tell me and I'll give you, in private, my mobile phone
number.

>From there we'll head to a pub/restaurant.
Some of you have not yet confirmed your presence
and thus I havn't booked anything yet.
It is now becoming urgent that you confirm your presence.

Regards,
Stephane