LPM: CBDTPA - proposed legislation

Gregg Casillo gcasillo at ket.org
Thu Mar 28 15:28:52 CST 2002

I agree with Rich's assessment of this legislation, but I would
encourage anyone moved to speak against (or for) this bill to call their
respective Representatives and Senators. Form letters and form e-mails
are easily mass-produced, and thus, they do not possess as much
persuasion as intended.

While you probably will get some page or other lackey that works in your
Representative's or Senator's office, a phone call likely has more
influence. You can't photocopy or bulk mail a phone call. Remember to be
courteous but firm.

Repressed ;),
Gregg Casillo