LPM: Programming Perl 3rd Ed for cheap?

Gregg Casillo gcasillo at ket.org
Tue Oct 2 12:07:19 CDT 2001

I have a copy of Programming Perl 3rd edition at work and have so far found
it a good read. I'm real tight with money right now, but I'd like to pick
up a copy for home use. Anybody know where I can find one for $40 or so (or
less)? I'm anti-Amazon for reasons I won't go into here, so that is not an
option.

On a related note, I have a 2nd edition of Programming Perl I'd be willing
to donate to a Perl neophyte out there assuming I can grab a 3rd edition.

October already,
Gregg

Gregg Casillo
Web Programmer