LPM: Hmm. Meeting?

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue May 22 11:18:19 CDT 2001

Next month (June) I'll be gone to YAPC for a week, and in DC part of the next
week, so it seems moderately unlikely that I'll be able to pull together a
meeting for June. Not that the last one was a roaring success. Is anyone
interested enough in having a meeting to do the legwork to get a place and time
that people can agree on? I'm getting a little tired of the monthly struggle to
find a meeting time, and then having 3 people show up.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at rcbowen.com
.. and another brother out of his mind, and another brother out at New
York (not the same, though it might appear so)
	Somebody's Luggage (Charles Dickens)