LPM: [Fwd: damian conway OO perl class in boston]

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Mar 14 06:01:22 CST 2001

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: damian conway OO perl class in boston
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:42:52 -0500
From: Uri Guttman <uri at sysarch.com>
To: groups at lists.panix.com

please forward this to your pm group if you think they will be
interested.

damian conway is interested in teaching his advanced object oriented
class in boston in early july. a description of the class is at:

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~damian/Courses/AdvancedOO

the basic information is that it will be offered on tue/wed july 10-11,
2001. it will be taught at the cambridge marriott which is on the red
line (kendall sq). and easily reached by car. continental breakfast and
buffet lunch will be included on both days. also a complete set of
course notes will be handed out.

the price will be around $999 per person. the class size will probably
be around 30, so you can expect to have plenty of high quality
interaction with the damian.

i mentioned this at the pm meeting tonight and several people expressed
interest and told me to post more info on it. none of this information
is concrete yet. i am producing the class with damian and we want to see
enough interest before we make solid committments.  so email me if you
or anyone else you know would be interested in this. it is a great
opportunity to learn OO perl from the master himself.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ---------  uri at sysarch.com  ----------