LPM: This month's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Mar 5 10:25:14 CST 2001

OK, first of all, the meeting is NOT tonight. Every time I send out this
reminder, I get a rash of panicked email messages from people that think
I'm announcing the meeting for that day.

I'm actually not sure where, when, or if, the meeting is going to be
this month. If someone wants to suggest a good location, I think that
for the most part everyone is sold on the idea of lunchtime on a Friday,
but we just don't have anything definite.

Anyone know what Shoney's policy is about their "private" room? Anyone
had a chance to call the Chamber of Commerce?

--
Rich Bowen <rbowen at rcbowen.com>
Come see me at Apachecon! -- http://www.apachecon.com/