LPM: Not so quiet on the western front...

Janine janine at emazing.com
Tue Jul 24 15:14:02 CDT 2001

Our standard Perl distribution (present on all servers) is 5.005_03.
Yesterday the sysadmin installed 5.6 on a test box for us.  The program
is running now, and its memory usage is under control.  Under 5.005 it
creeps up to 600mb and over, but it's holding steady at 150mb under 5.6.

That's not the kind of resolution that makes you smarter, but it gets
the work done.

*sigh*