LPM: Not so quiet on the western front...

Matt Cashner eek at eekeek.org
Mon Jul 23 13:20:28 CDT 2001

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Janine wrote:

> Yeah, debugging and some malloc thinger too.  John (our sysadmin) is
> going to bump my name to the top of his poop list by the end of the day,
> I'm sure.  ;-)

hunting down big memory leaks in perl is not much fun. mainly because
perl leaks in a lot of places and it may not be yoru code that's at
fault. its one of the most frustrating things about working with perl.

OH. are you using eval anywhere? certain scenarios of eval leak like my
head.

--------
Matt Cashner
Web Applications Developer