LPM: [Fwd: An Evening With Larry Wall]

Gregg Casillo gcasillo at ket.org
Tue Jan 9 12:16:48 CST 2001

I'll definitely make the trip up for this. I'd offer a ride to other
interested folks, but I'll probably drop by my parents' home there in
Cincy before the meeting. A word of warning: give yourselves time to get
there and seek out parking. I don't know if UC will be holding classes
by that date, but it can be difficult finding your way around Clifton if
you haven't been there before. The 8:00pm start should help though.

Gregg