LPM: Monday

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Jan 8 15:22:36 CST 2001

David Hempy wrote:

> At 04:05 PM 1/1/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> >Monday, Jan 8, 2001. Getting a Date with Perl. UK, Whitehall Classroom
> >Building, room 208. Be there.

> I will be there.
>
> What time is it, and should I come hungry?

6pm.
And, well, the room is not very condusive to ordering food. The last few
times we've just finished earlier than usual, and not had a meal with
the meeting. Which is one of the reasons that I'd like to move to some
other room. And, again, many thanks to Ron for the room, but we're aware
that it has its problems.
Which is to say, you probably don't want to come hungry.

--
Rich Bowen --  Director of Web Application Development
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/  --  rich at cre8tivegroup.com
Have trouble remembering things?   http://www.idforgetmyhead.com/