LPM: future meetings

David Pitts dpitts at mk.net
Thu Feb 15 09:21:32 CST 2001

I can certainly be the initial contact, but as of March I will no longer be
a member, and, thus, not be able to schedule the room.  Any company that is
a member of the chamber can schedule the room.  BTW, every employee of a
chamber member is also a chamber member.

Yes, I used the room for a conference.

Thanks,

David Pitts
http://www.dpitts.com