LPM: RE: meeting place

Bill Marlin BMarlin at accentsystems.com
Wed Feb 14 10:48:28 CST 2001

Rich I sent an email to your other address but I want to stop receiving
these emails.
I forgot the email address for the unsubscribe so if you can remove me or
send me it I will
do it.  Personally I joined the list to see what others are doing in perl
and different Perl
program ideas.  In the past month the only topics have been where to have
meetings and who is
going to speak.  There is nothing wrong with that but that is about all I
have seen on here.

Thanks for the knowledge and let me know if the email list starts posting
more messages
about the PERL Language itself.

Bill Marlin