LPM: Monday

Matt Cashner sungo at qx.net
Thu Feb 8 22:46:27 CST 2001

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Rich Bowen wrote:

> Since we never completely settled on any particular speaker, I wanted to
> restart this discussion. Matt said that he could talk about something,

wow. short notice. ok.

hey frank, you said you had some thing to discuss as well? if you want to
do it, go for it. if not, i'll try and figure something out for monday.

> and that's fine. I was just not sure if 1) that was definately settled
> on and 2) if anyone was actually going to come.
>
> So, I'll be there. Anyone else?

if no one else is coming, i need to know soon so i dont spend all weekend
prepping a talk that no one comes to. that would suck.

m.