LPM: Monday

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Sun Feb 4 19:05:24 CST 2001

> suggestion: that we find a better place (and time?) to meet. the current
> room is simply not adequate for our needs, and since moving there, our
> numbers have dwindled. *shrug*

Yes, I was going to bring that up, but I keep forgetting.

The time and location seem to be steadily driving people away.

Personally, I liked it when we met at lunch at Joseph Beth. That was the
best time and location we've ever had, IMHO. I know that lunch
eliminates some people and that evenings eliminate other people. My
motto is that although we can't make everyone happy, we can at least
make me happy. Or something like that.

Thoughts anyone?

--
    Rich Bowen --  Director of Web Application Development
   http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/  --  rich at cre8tivegroup.com
Have trouble remembering things?   http://www.mymissinghead.com/