LPM: well that was fun.

Matt Cashner eek at eekeek.org
Fri Apr 27 14:00:33 CDT 2001

seeing as no one who hasnt heard me prattle about the topic before
actually showed up, we went and got some lunch. a good time was had by
all.  ok, so next time, we need to get directions and things posted
sometime before 10 minutes before the meeting so every one can arrange
with phbs to be there. there has been very disappointing attendence over
the last 6 months or so, partly due to not having any idea when/where/if
we're meeting until the day before.

so anywho, whoever is managing the site these days, i can give you notes
that we would have talked about had anyone shown up, for release on the
lexpm site. or you can hork them from wilmore.pm.org.  same notes.

--------
Matt Cashner
Web Applications Developer
The Creative Group (http://www.cre8tivegroup.com)