LPM: RE: Hey! You out there! Hello?

Janine janine at emazing.com
Fri Apr 27 10:57:11 CDT 2001

I can't make it, unless:

A.  Someone invents a time machine and drops by to pick me up,

B.  The discussion will involve safe ways to start a child process from
a cgi, not wait for it to finish, but also not create zombies, and

C.  Punch and pie will be served.

Sorry, guys.  The bigshots restructured the development teams, and now
I'm working on Important Things That Matter instead of Piddling Things
Of Small Consequence.  I'll be able to make the June meeting.

Janine