LPM: The sucky web site

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Fri Apr 27 09:46:18 CDT 2001

I'm no designer (and my pages show it!) but I can update meeting info.  If
it will be of service, I will snarf meeting announcements from the list and
post them on the site.  I don't expect I'll be at too many of the meetings,
at least for the next few months, but I'll post notes and such that people
come up with. Just put a "Please post on the web site" message at the TOP
of your message and I'll be happy to take care of it, once I figger out how.

Happy to do what I can.

-dave

--
David Hempy