LPM: Re: Room for Friday

Matt Cashner eek at eekeek.org
Tue Apr 17 11:07:17 CDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, David Pitts wrote:

> I was at the Chamber yesterday afternoon and talked to them.  Unfortunately,
> this friday from 1:00  -  3:00 is booked.  I did, however, schedule the LPC
> room for next Friday, April 27th from 12:30 - 3:00.  (I thought we might
> need the half hour at the beginning for people to arrive, get things set up,
> etc.)

well we're only a month behind schedule. can anyone get us a room for this
friday? hey databeam people? can we use one of your conference rooms? i'd
really rather do my talk this week while its on my brane.

--------
Matt Cashner
Web Applications Developer
The Creative Group (http://www.cre8tivegroup.com)