LPM: Lunch/mid-day meeting

David Pitts dpitts at mk.net
Tue Apr 10 12:19:03 CDT 2001

Hi,
I have been away from e-mail for a few days, and am trying to catch up.  To
answer Matt's question, no, I cannot get the room for tomorrow.  Would you
like me to try for next week?  I can try for a Wednesday or a Friday
afternoon.  I think I remember someone saying that Friday afternoon from
1:00 to 3:00 would be good.  Do I remember that correctly and would it be
good?

Thanks,

David Pitts
http://www.dpitts.com