LPM: Next month's meeting

Frank Price fprice at upended.org
Wed Sep 13 15:50:51 CDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 02:03:10PM -0400, Janine wrote:
> What about moving the meeting time back to 6:30 pm and skipping the
> group meal?  That should make the meeting a bit shorter, which might
> be helpful for Gregg and Dave.  The later start will also make it a
> bit easier for me to get there on time.

I'm ok with 6:30, and I already know how to find KET so that's a plus.

While we're talking about it, I'd like to thank Dave and Gregg and the
KET folks for the access to a great meeting place.  Whether or not we
continue there, it's much nicer than the crufty basements where some
groups I've been in met :-)

-Frank.
--
Frank Price | fprice at upended.org | www.upended.org/fprice/