LPM: Next month's meeting

Gregg Casillo gcasillo at ket.org
Wed Sep 13 12:48:56 CDT 2000

I regret to inform the group that our current meeting time and place have
been trumped by an in-house, KET group. Here's what I've been told:

I've run this by John and our solution was to ask you to move your
meeting time to 6:30 rather than 6:00 on the second Monday, OR, to a
different day.  Since the German Team staff meeting is an inhouse based
meeting, it takes precedence over any out-of-house meetings.
...The room is not used after 5 p.m. by any group Tuesday-Sunday.

So, our options at KET are as follows:
1) meet at 6:00 (or another time) on a different day of the week
2) meet at 6:30 on the same day (second Monday of month)
3) meet elsewhere

Personally, I'd rather not meet at 6:30 since our meetings generally run
until 8:00 already. Any later would be tough for me. Are there any other
places suitable for our meetings? Since my manager requires either myself or
Dave Hempy to be there for the duration of the meeting, I feel a little
burdened especially if I have something pressing to work on during or around
our meeting. I think Dave feels the same way.

As far as meeting ideas, someone mentioned the Net:: modules. I would love
to look over any of the Net modules, especially Net::SMTP.

Gregg Casillo
Web Programmer, KET