LPM: Tonight's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Sep 11 10:00:55 CDT 2000

Just a reminder that this evening we will be discussing CGI.pm at LPM.
And, since I still have not regained posession of my CGI.pm book, I
expect that we will be reading documentation. If you prefer to have
paper copies, please print yourself up something. Otherwise, we will
have docs onscreen, and will be working through whatever amuses people,
and probably even looking at some of the icky parts of the code. Please
bring your brain, since I don't expect to actually prepare something.

--Rich